Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday, Monday...

The week-end was full of fun and activity...and food. I had many, many little epiphanies throughout the week-end, many of which simply filtered in and then back into the unconscious void of my mind. My biggest focus was re-framing my body image and my relationship with food. I had two great work-outs. One on Thursday and one on Saturday. Today is Monday, and pursuant to my goal of running a 5k race every month, I need to get back to running a full 5k without stopping by next week-end. Yoga is still something that is tickling my mind regularly and I have yet to re-incorporate it into my daily routine. I see it on my list each day, so it stays fresh in my mind to get back to it.

It being Monday, this is as much as I can articulate at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment